ZWS400 all-in-one compact weather sensor from the ZWS-Series stations. Measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, rainfall. RS485 output standard.
Adopting high-precision outdoor level sensors to effectively prevent condensation, the temperature and humidity sensors have an IP67 protection level, and the pressure sensors have an IP68 protection level, which can also be stably used in harsh outdoor environments.
We use piezoelectric principle to monitor rainfall, and the built-in clock can reset rainfall data by itself.
|Temperature / Humidity / Pressure / Rainfall / Compass
|Temp/hudimity/pressure – Digital Mems
Rainfall – Piezoelectric
|DC12/24V / Solar Power
What is the impact of condensation on temperature and humidity monitoring?
If there is condensation on the surface of the probe, the humidity will remain at 100%, which is not the actual humidity data of the current environment, and the response time to temperature will also slow down. Our ZWS300 compact weather sensor a proprietary process that effectively prevents the occurrence of surface condensation on the detector.
What are the advantages of high IP protection level?
The outdoor environment is variable and harsh, effectively improving the protection level can prolong the lifespan of sensors and better adapt to adverse weather changes.
What is the lifespan of the compact weather sensor?
Because there are no moving worn parts and a high level of protection is used. The compact weather sensor design lifespan is 6-8 years.
Is the electronic compass and heating function standard?
The electronic compass is standard, but the heating function is optional because it involves extremely cold environments and heating increases system power consumption. So please provide specific requirements when placing an order for compact weather sensor.
What are the advantages of piezoelectric rain sensor?
1. Piezoelectric rain sensor has higher sensitivity, up to 0.01mm, and can detect drizzle, because the highest accuracy of a conventional tipping bucket rain gauge is also 0.1mm, which means that rainfall at a height of 0.1mm will be counted, which will miss out on drizzle.
2. Low loss, due to the long rainfall path of the flip bucket type, there will be surface evaporation phenomenon, but the piezoelectric rain sensor is instantaneous and there will be no additional rainfall evaporation loss.
3. Piezoelectric rain sensor measurement range is large, and the maximum rainfall intensity of a conventional tipping bucket rain gauge is 0-8mm/hour. The piezoelectric type raingauge, without considering the response time due to the absence of moving mechanical components, can theoretically reach a range of at least 0-500mm/hour. It is more suitable to deal with the extremely heavy rainstorm level rainfall process.
4. Long service life, as there are no moving parts and the material is stainless steel 304, the piezoelectric rain sensor service life is longer than that of a tipping bucket rain gauge.
5. Compared to the flip bucket rain gauge, piezoelectric rain sensor has a smaller volume and is easier to install.
Temperature and humidity IP67
|IP45 or IP55
|Anti Condensation Function
<15mA @DC12V[/av_cell][av_cell col_style='' av_uid='av-1cd70qd']DC12-24V >50mA @DC12V
|RS485 Sensor connection
|UV resistant for 5 years without discoloration
Higher detection accuracy and lower false alarm rate than others
Tipping bucket type
Automatic zeroing of rainfall values